ICC T20 World Cup 2020 Schedule, Teams, Groups, Venues & List of Past Winners
International cricket council has announced schedule for next T20 world cup. Men’s ICC T20 World Cup 2020 competition will take place in Australia during Oct – Nov, 2020.
2020 edition of T20 world cup will be played in two parts. Initially ten teams divided in two groups will play Qualifiers and top two teams of each group (A1, A2 B1, and B2) will join top 8 teams in super 12.
Super 12 groups are also divided in two groups to play super 12 part of the competition.
T20 World Cup 2020 Teams & Groups:
T20 World Cup 2020 Qualifiers Group
Qualifier Group A: Sri Lanka, Papua New Guinea, Ireland & Oman
Qualifier Group B: Bangladesh, Netherlands, Namibia and Scotland
T20 World Cup 2020 Super 12 Group
Super 12 Group 1: Pakistan, Australia, New Zealand, West Indies, A1 & B2
Super 12 Group 2: India, England, South Africa, Afghanistan, B1 & A2.
T20 World Cup 2020 Venues
Qualifying matches will be held in Kardinia Park, South Geelong & Bellerive Oval, Tasmania.
Super 12 part of ICC T20 World Cup 2020 competition will take place on below mentioned venues in Australia.
- Blundstone Arena, Hobart
- Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne
- Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney
- Perth Stadium, Perth
- Adelaide Oval, Adelaide
- Brisbane Cricket Ground, Brisbane
ICC Men’s T20 World Cup Winners
- Indian won 2007 edition of ICC T20 world cup
- Pakistan won 2009 edition of ICC T20 world cup
- England Win 2010 edition of ICC T20 world cup
- West Indies won 2012 edition of ICC T20 world cup
- Sri Lanka won 2014 edition of ICC T20 world cup
- West Indies won 2016 edition of ICC T20 world cup